Saturday, October 18, 2014

Where'd Those Extra Hands Go?

Its been a hard year for us, anyone who knows us knows why. But the last few months have been very special, with more visits from family than ever. 

July: my little sister Kelly and brother-in-law Brian came to visit. 


August: my oldest sister Lynnae, brother-in-law Mike, and new niece Zoe came to visit. 



September: my dad and his sweet wife Rosie came to visit. 


October: my father-in-law and niece Kyli came to visit. 



And now...there are no more visitors coming to Arizona. At least not this year. With each goodbye we knew a hello was coming right behind, which made the goodbyes much easier. This time saying goodbye was harder, not knowing when we'll get another visit. Chris' family lives in Illinois. My family is back in Georgia. 

Thankfully my mom moved here over a year ago. She had been living in Saudi Arabia for 7 years, and when the time came for her to move back to the states, she moved to Prescott. And I'm so thankful! 



We love our family, and now it's our turn to go visit. That will be fun, too, whenever it will be. But there's something about having family in my home...cooking for them...showing them around town...letting Harper show off her pink room that she loves so much...and having an extra set of loving arms to hold, soothe, and love my babies. 

So if your family is far away, too, and you need someone to feed you a yummy meal and love you like family, come on over. I have a nice big kitchen and a pretty messy dining table. Perfect for a big family dinner. 







1 comment:

  1. I love you! And it's been over TWO years! Can you believe it?
    I have loved the visits, too. :)

    ReplyDelete