Meet the Holohans

Really it all started on a cement block underneath the drooping Spanish moss, which hung from the oak trees on a hot Savannah morning. That's where Chris and I got married and our adventure began. Fast forward...through traveling the States in an RV doing sketch comedy, moving to South Africa as missionaries in a performing arts group, touring a small part of Europe, and moving to Arizona with our two African Great Danes...almost 8 years later to the day our first baby was born. First came Harper. Then Kinley. And now, over 12 years after our wedding day, Foster. 
We adore these kids. And let me tell you, they're cute. Of course I think so, that's what you're thinking...but we're all redheads. All five of us. (You have to admit, it's cute. Pale, but cute!) We live in the mountains. We love to laugh. We love camping, but not so much with babies. (Who's with me?) We are imperfect Christians who really want people to know that God loves them. And we're crazy. My husband hates spending money, unless he's buying something ridiculously expensive, like a motorcycle or mountain bike. I lose my phone every 5 minutes. Harper has her own fashion, including but not limited to a combination of one blue flip flop, one purple flip flop, black pants with pink roses, a green vintage T-shirt with Raggedy Anne and Andy that I used to wear, and a massive flowered headband in her hair. Kinley, quite the opposite, hates clothes in general...discarding them completely any chance she gets. And then there's our baby boy, Foster, the most chilled, laid back baby I've ever seen, who is calm and happy about 95% of the time. The other 5%...he's crazy, too. 
I'm pretty low maintenance. I never enjoyed shopping until I had girls. And then I fell in LOVE with buying baby clothes/gear/accessories! There are so many cute things for girls!! Boys on the other hand...that's where LumberJacks and Jills started. Most baby boy clothes are cheesy and no fun. So I started making him some custom clothes and accessories to match his Lumberjack nursery. (His name means Little Redhead of the Forest after all...) And I had so much fun, I decided to keep going and share our designs with you! I hope you enjoy...

No comments:

Post a Comment