Thursday, October 2, 2014

San Francisco: Day 1

I'm in San Francisco with Chris and Foster, excited to celebrate with our dear friend Hosana as she gets married this week! It's been 11 years since we've been to this city, and it's so fun to be back. 


Our sweet girls are at home with Nana, because flying somewhere as a family of five is like making a mortgage payment. We walked by a beautiful park yesterday with an incredible playground underneath towering skyscrapers, and I missed them. Pretty sure they would've enjoyed that. But it was a very long travel day, and I'm not so sure they would have enjoyed that. 

Speaking of travel days, yesterday was also Foster's first flight! He did great, little Saint Foster. He cried a little before take off and a little after we landed. I'll take it. I have always preferred flying with babies over flying with toddlers. And having an empty extra seat for my 'lap child' is always great, which we got on this flight. 


Now that we're rested up, I'm ready for some more San Fran. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment