Sunday, October 3, 2010

9 Months

How lucky am I? My 9 month old baby is more than I could have ever asked for. She amazes me. She's so happy, so sweet, so beautiful, so smart...Chris and I are really having the time of our lives! And that's saying a lot, considering all the things we've done over the past 10 years. Here are some highlights of Harper's 9 month progress report:


  • She weighs 20 pounds!!
  • She crawls using a very speedy military style
  • She's trying to "cruise" now, and absolutely LOVES to stand
  • She's afraid of puppets on TV
  • She likes sleeping with her Eeyore doll, compliments of Grandpa and Nana Holohan
  • She loves to eat (not sure where she got that from!)
  • She says mama and dada and baba
  • She loves to drink from her sippy cup
  • Cheerios are her new best friend
  • She trys clapping her hands, but really she makes fists and kind of rubs them together
  • She loves skype 
  • Everyone who sees her falls in love...including our dogs! 
I know there's more, but now Harper has seen the computer and wants to do the typing. You can see more of her 9 month photo shoot on my Flickr page by clicking on it on the right. She didn't enjoy this one as much as the others as you will see....


1 comment: