Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Family...Wish You Were Closer

I just love this picture of Harper and her Great-Grandparents in Illinois! It makes me wish our families were closer so that we could have moments like this one more often. I just wish her grandparents and aunts and uncles and cousins could be here to watch her grow. I know her Nana is coming here for her first Christmas and Birthday which will be great! Her other Nana and Grandpa Holohan have talked about coming out here in the spring...here's hoping! Aunt Kelly and Uncle Bri Bri are still figuring out their visit. And now her Uncle Jeremy and Aunt Kellie live in Yuma, which is super close compared to the rest of the family, so hopefully we'll see them very soon! At least there's one thing I know for sure...my precious little baby is loved by so many people in so many different places.

1 comment:

  1. so very true! i love my little harpity harp so much!

    ReplyDelete