Sunday, January 18, 2015

Keeping Your Little Ones Hydrated While Sick

Why is it that we always seem to get sick around the holidays? 

Thankfully our family is healthy again, but we did just go through a round of either the flu or some unwelcome virus. It's so hard to say no to my babies when they're sick, and all they want is a glass of water! 

So, here's an easy way to satiate their thirst while protecting their sensitive tummies from too much liquid. 


This is one of my favorite things in my kitchen. It's a mini ice cube tray, perfect for making pedialite ice chips. 




(It's also perfect for making frozen yogurt bites. Fill with their favorite yogurt, then freeze. Voila!)

There we go. A short and sweet post, as I'm still pretty tired from nursing my sickos. Hope you find it helpful!

No comments:

Post a Comment