Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Very Fortunate Woman


In addition to having the best baby, I also have the best husband. Chris is my best friend, the person who knows everything about me, the one who always knows how to make me laugh (although I think he can make just about anyone laugh!) He's a great leader. He has had to overcome a lot in life, and yet he stays positive and tries not to dwell on the bad things. He has a very adventurous spirit. Since we've been married, we've been to 44 states and 7 foreign countries. Had it not been for him I don't know if I would have ever lived in South Africa. He was the one to give me the courage to go. He is incredibly artistic and talented, and he's the one to call if you need ideas. He's a wonderful musician. He is passionate about missions and is responsible for getting many of our friends involved in missions. He is strong, and he is the strength of our family. He is such a great dad, and I am so happy that Harper has him to lean on in her life. I'm so happy that I have him to lean on. He loves God and has committed his life to serving Christ. I couldn't ask for a better man. I love you Chris, and I love our life together!

2 comments:

  1. Hey, thanks baby. I love you too and I agree we've got a pretty great life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i think you both are very lucky to have each other, like you rachel my dh is one of the best we have been married 31 years 32 this summer and without him in my life i would not be where i am today if at all , im your moms friend on ravelry ladytbird and my name is vicki hugs for you both

    ReplyDelete