Sunday, January 30, 2011

My Addiction

I was never a big shopper. I didn't like hanging out in malls, and I hated window shopping. The same is still true now...except when it comes to baby clothes. And not just any baby clothes. I am addicted to Baby Gap. I would say it's due to the fact that I have a girl, and it's just so much fun to dress up little girls. But I think even if I had a boy next the problem would be the same if not worse. Cool boy clothes are hard to find. I mean look at this. Doesn't every little redheaded toddler need this dress?


Can you just picture little Harper with her pretty red hair in this green sundress? My mom gave me a gift card to Gap for Harper, so technically I could buy it with that. But I just can't bring myself to spend money on regular priced items. I keep thinking of all the clothes she's going to need in the next size, and I just can't justify it. This dress alone would be more than half the gift card! So I will wait, ever so impatiently, hoping it will go on sale before summer. And another new item that I want to start stocking up on...the 2 piece pajamas. I love the way she looks in all her footie pajamas, and I still want her to wear them. But my mom got her a 2 piece set before she left, and it makes Harper look so big in a really cute way. This one is also a regular priced item on Baby Gap's website, so it will also wait. I refuse to pay $22 for pj's that she will only wear for a few months. But dang, it's pretty cute!


1 comment: